- Gold futures were up by 0.11 per cent at Rs. 31,809 per 10 grams as traders raised bets amid positive cues from the global markets.
- At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in August rose Rs. 34 or 0.11 per cent to Rs. 31,809 per 10 grams in a business turnover of one lot.
- Similarly, the metal for delivery in far-month October traded higher by Rs. 24 or 0.08 per cent at Rs. 31,839 per 10 grams in 548 lots.
- Analysts said raising of bets by speculators triggered by a firm trend overseas, mainly led to rise in gold futures here.
- Meanwhile, gold advanced 0.01 per cent to $1,362.90 an ounce in Singapore.
For details visit us @Give a Missed Call at 989-33-582-33